Monday, January 26, 2009

26

Today was my first day off in about eight days. Haha. Ever day I had a day off they called me in. When they tried to call me this morning to come in. I was grumpy, so I said "I'm at 40 hours. Unless you guys are going to pay my fucking overtime you can forget about me coming in." Haha! It was nuts. I can't believe I said that. I was so mad. I called today to make sure they weren't mad at me and what not. Apparently, the store manager lied to me. She said that they got someone to come in from another store, but I talked to the R3M who said that the 2nd shift girl came in early. Wtf. Why did you need to lie? Haha. Whatever! It was nice having the day off, though. I just cleaned and did laundry. I work overnight on Tuesday. That's going to suck. However, Michael is coming up on Friday though!! I'm excited for that. Off to watch The City.

No comments: