Saturday, June 20, 2009

20

I'm finally Mrs. Michael Ross Eliassen! The wedding went by too fast for how much work I put into it. I loved it though. I was very pleased with everyone who could make it and for those who couldn't...I understand. For our honeymoon we road tripped it up Hamlin, Pennsylvania. My grandfather has a very lovely house out there. Michael got really sick on the ride up. I felt bad for him :/ While staying in PA we went to Scranton PA. The Electric City!!! Michael and I went to some museums and tours. Michael went on his first horse! We went horse back ridding. It was so fun! Then we booked it over to New York to visit with the family. I got to meet my cousin's spouses and see my cousins. Everybody is so grown up. Haha. Michael was able to get to see the city! Even though he didn't get to see everything he wanted to, I think we still had a nice time. It was so great to get away. I felt like the honeymoon made Michael and I closer, which is always good! I am so excited to start our life together.

Now I know what the term means "the honeymoon is over". I was forced back into reality. Unfortunately, I didn't have the best two days back. Same shit, different day. This store is really getting to me. I guess it wouldn't be TOO bad if I wasn't night manager. I can't handle that position. The nights are getting to me. People are getting to me.

Michael is moving up this weekend. My room is a mess. Ha. Off to bed I go. Until next time.

No comments: